I'm sick of this

I'm sweating so much and it's in front on people. It happened three times yesterday when I was at work where my forehead was just immersed in sweat and running down my face and it was in front of customers. But I tried to stay focused on the job and not wonder what they might have thought about me. What the heck is triggering this sudden surge of anxiety?

Last edited by

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I am the same way whenever I go anywhere. It's even worse when I go out alone. I'm supposed to be starting a new job Tuesday and I'm so scared I'll be a sweaty mess.

• I can so relate cause I said the same thing to myself when I first started. I even got there an hour early in the hopes of easing my anxiety. But I was still sweating on the job. And now I've been there for almost a year and it's still getting at me. I guess the only way to see it is to accept it and carry forward like normal. Good luck with your new job

• Thank you

• Hey. how was your first day on the job?

• Thanks for asking. It was ok. I did sweat, but not as much as I expected. I wore 2 tank tops under my work shirt so no one would notice lol. I feel alot better knowing Im not the only one with this problem.

You may also like...