Denial

Has anyone else with health anxiety felt like they were in denial about the physical symptoms that anxiety can actually cause to your body ? Brain fog , weak legs , nausea , inner shaking, feeling like your going to faint , upset stomach, wavy vision , restless leg , muscle spasms or twitching sensations , feeling almost like you aren't real and everything around you isn't either , a flash of heat runs over my body . I mean I just don't quite get how the hell out of nowhere I can be feeling just fine at a store at a restaurant at home and then all of a sudden just feel like the whole world around me is spinning and my heart is racing and my knees are weak , my teeth start to chatter and I want to just fall to the ground . I MISS THE OLD ME !!!

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Every damn day.

• Me too. I can't take it anymore

• You just said it. Man this anxiety ain't no joke. Everything you just listed I have been through. And yep I cannot even believe that it's all anxiety driven. One minute I'm ok the next I'm questionin everything I know about life.

• Yes !!! Hate this shit to the point I get mad at myself and wish I could leave my body ! But I'm stuck here in this fucked up way of thinking. Wishing I could be normal again!

• Me too. I guess this will take a long time

• Iv just started getting muscle twitches and it's freaking me out! How do you deal with this

• I just keep on moving. I start cleaning or go for a ride . Idk it's really unpleasant .

• anxieties.com/116/the-basic... This link might help ! I read it over and it makes a lot of sense as to the involuntary trembling of the body.

• Iv been drinking 2 litres of water everyday as well seems to have helped

• Thank you that was helpful!

• Exavtly how i feel one mi tue im confident that its anxiety then next mintue im in doubt its like a cycle that keeps repeating itself its very frustrating as for the muscle twitches try magnesium it may help

• When I want to stop. My brain keep haunting and pressing me. It so annoying

• I get all those symptoms daily and I just keep thinking it's a health issue even though ive been checked its so uncomfortable it's a constant cycle.

• Me. I also experience that

• Anxiety cause a lot of problem. Even a simple thing also I cannot do. It very annoying

• Annoying in every way

• Great description, you forgot the high blood pressure. Oh how i hate these feelings

You may also like...