Weird feeling like I might pass out?

So for a while my anxiety wasn't bad at all because my depression numbed me but after I got a hold on my depression I've noticed a spike in my anxiety again.. About a little over a year ago is when I started having problems with anxiety and before I had a label for what I felt, I would get these weird feelings like my head kinda gets heavy and everything kinda starts to spin or look distorted and I feel like I might pass out although I'm not really sure how that would feel I can just imagine. It's like I'm losing control. Like I'm not me. It's super uncomfortable but I usually just fight it off. It happens when I'm sitting down still. I'm not dehydrated or anything. Should I be concerned? Is it just anxiety? I'm so tired of having anxiety. So tired.

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hello

I know I have felt as you do when my anxiety was at its worse and very much sounds like this is your anxiety , but I would speak with my Doctor , let them clarify they feel this is the cause and see what they can offer in a way to support you

I am sure with the right support you will come through this as you must be so strong to have overcome your depression

Take Care x

You may also like...