Feeling strange

Hi, not posted for a while, been feeling pretty good for a month or two then today at tea time I feel awful, neck and left shoulder ache, tight (lump) feeling in throat, sort of tight chest, feels like I can't breathe deep enough, dizzy, jelly legs so tired but can't sleep its 01.32 am been in bed since 11.15 pm. I also have Ibs and my tummy is so bubbly and grumbly at the moment. Really trying to relax by breathing but nothing is working. Any suggestions?

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi yep sounds like me . I was good for a good 6 weeks then BOOM it's back . Heart palpitations , lump I'm throat , checking pulse all the time, off balance , aching shoulders and neck , bowel problems , feeling so neauseas in the mornng and jelly legs. As I say the Devil has reared his ugly head again 😡

• Yes I get all that and more sine time x different things every day x lump in throat in chest and stomache bowels back shoulders x if you try to relax it does help if we can relax your mind x

You may also like...