Not Too much of a bad day

I started off avin a good day then me n my mum went to morrisons, half way in morrisons my dizzy spells and not feeling myself again, started feeling nervous and panicky :( I'm back at work tonight, I have butterfly's and feel nervous 😟 

I hope I don't always feel like this every time I want to go out somewhere it spoils everything I want to do it's horrible x

4 Replies

• are you getting dizzy passing the merchandise on the isles that seems to be moving too fast for your eyes?

• Hi Melanie,  it won't always make you feel bad when going somewhere.  Just make sure you don't start avoiding going out because of that.  Sometimes it's the lighting or a scent that triggers something in you and your brain thinks of it as a danger.  And so the cycle begins.   If that should happen when at home or out, stop for a moment and start your deep breathing exercise.  It will calm down the feelings enough to continue with what you were doing or at least walk out calmly.  My best dear.....

• I'm going to the cinemas this afternoon and the thought of it gives me butterfly's and nerves but I HAVE to do it for my son and my husbands daughter other wise I'll never be able to go out with the kids and I don't want to have this affecting them. X

• Have fun and enjoy Melanie.   Great place to use deep breathing while at the cinema.  No one will know and you will calm your thoughts.  You sound like a great mother.  xxx

You may also like...