Normal feeling?

It's been a week since I've stopped taking my medication , I stopped taking my medicating because a week ago I found out there's nothing wrong with my health . I'm 100% healthy. Thank god . First 2 days I was anxiety free these past few days I wake up a little anxious but thankfully I have been able to handle it. Today was one of the first days in these 2 months that I felt weird. I didn't realize how bad my body got used to feeling anxious everyday and today that my heart rate was normal breathing was normal everything being normal felt so odd. I felt high. It was weird but soothing ? Idk hard to explain. But I hope this is how things will be from now on . My mood has definitely been better , I even started working out again . Little by little ....also I've been reading this book " the power of now " which has really made sense into my life . You guys should definitely purchase it . It's helping me overcome this bad anxiety phase .❤️ Keep your hopes up and don't lose faith !!!!! God bless you all

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...