anyone anxiety?

does anyone here have constant anxiety like your nerves are on edge most the day?...i sometimes get a chance to feel normal but very rarely, how about you?

I couldnt sleep last night...my ability to sleep slowly whent down over the last few days from 6 hrs or so...to basicly closing my eyes and daydreaming only to open my eyes to something relating to what could be causing me this.

Last edited by

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hope you feel better soon I have it always been with it seven year worse thing I've experienced not nice. I dernt go out so I'm guna push my self to walk to me mams with is a ten minute walk not bad

• Feel like this everyday but yesterday and today isn't bad just keeping my mind in other places. Hope you feel better soon.

• Hello I've been having anxiety symptoms for awhile now , I have a constant feeling of weakness and just feel more tired everyday . What do u feel?

• Yes I feel the same way. My head is shaking as well as my whole body and feel am going to explode. I tend to only feel a bit normal in the evening but yesterday it didn't stop until 10ish - so exhausted finally went to sleep. Very frightened with lots of stress. You are not alone.

You may also like...