I've had better days guys but still went to the Gym sorted my car paid a few bills but I want a break from my job even when I had a break

Break down I had no time out I was back in work

I think most peeps would have been off work so I'm going to have two weeks where I try not to worry about work money and stuff so I can empty my anxiety bucket I need it any advise here would be most helpful x

4 Replies

• I run a drama school with my wife and a couple of teachers and a friend who has helped me on the desk doing the money and fees reminders and so on but think its time for me to bow out for a couple of weeks I will show my face but that's it and do loads of housework etc but gets some me time

• I'm of cause thinking out loud here

• Hi Bigguy

You think out loud , I talk to myself out loud & at times its a good job you cant here me

Well I think thats a very sensible decision you have made here taking a couple of weeks of

I think this is part of your problem which can be the same as me , I think I need to be there all the time , only me can do as good a job , everything will fall to pieces if I am not over seeing things & this is me as a house wife :-D

But its so not true thats the pressure I put on myself & my anxiety talking , they can cope , I just wont let them & I have to learn & step back because otherwise I just end up feeling ill & my anxiety goes up !

So good for you , love the way you said you have emptied your anxiety bucket :-D

And saying you are going to do the housework , that will keep your wife happy :-)

Hope you can do this , come on here & tell us , because once you see things will tick along without you there all the time I think it will help you to relax & that will keep this anxiety where it belongs , out your life , its an unwelcomed visitor !

• I put a reply to above but my phone ran out of battery anyway

Thanks why why when I had first had anxioty that started at Xmas In fact Boxing Day I did realise then that it had been the stress of failure or the worry that had caused my anxiety when I started to look for what was wrong with me I did read this article and it said amougst other stuff remove the stressors and you remove the anxioty simple of cause I can't just stop I don't want to but I think that by getting my wife to become co director with me in fact be may a good idea and share it job

A problem shared so to speak but think I have come to a cross roads Vania works hard but I think I need more help asits becoming a burden :-(

You may also like...