Anxiety and Depression Support
24,027 members22,511 posts

Updated photo

Updated photo

Finally decided to take my first new picture in....oh, how long has it been.....15 years!

Damn, that long?!

Sorry about the photo, it's dark in here and I don't photograph well lol. Will try to take a better one tomorrow :)

Brian :)

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Congrats on stepping out of that rut! 15 years is a heck of a rut.

1 like

And I can rut with the best of em ;)

More than I needed to know...

hahahahaha.......not that kind :-P

Hey Brian! 15 years wow ...but that is awesome. I like your picture, it is real. You genuinely look happy. Mine ,you can see my smiles are fake.I hate taking pictures. I always get the "why don't you smile" in your pictures . Congrats on posting it up. I appreciate to see the faces to whom I spill my guts out to. You have really encouraged me. Hope you have a good day tomorrow!

2 likes

I hate taking photos too...just don't like the way I look in them lol. But I figured, why not smile? People are more likely to say hi to you if you're smiling. Still need to take a better one though...the lighting is terrible lol

I have no idea how to take a decent "selfie" and have not succeeded. YOU DID! Great happy face photo.

3 likes

Thanks HearYou :) Now if I could just lose that double chin....lol

1 like

Too hard on yourself !

I know.......30 years of emotional abuse and negative self-talk can do that to ya.......But I'm learning to temper it with positive thoughts :)

1 like

Didn't mean for you to have to worry about my response or your answer...it was just meant that like the rest of just about anyone in this world, we tend to find something wrong in our appearance.....I didn't pick up on the double chin.....just saw a great happy face! So maybe that's what people notice first about you in person, and you never really knew that! :)

2 likes

Huh.........maybe you got a point. Thanks for thinking so ☺

1 like

Yep!

1 like

looken great bridder..your braver than I my friend....

1 like

Hi Bridder01...heard alot about you...good of course..you have encouraged me too..

1 like

Aww love the photo! 15 years wowww!! Well done for taking one!!! Your sweet amazing aura is beaming out of the photo and brightening all our days !!!! X

1 like

You may also like...