Anxiety and Depression Support
23,794 members22,246 posts

Me!!!!!!!

Well most of you don't know but I took a really bad fall last week , concussion.bruised right side of my face , just horrible. I'm finally starting to feel better! I took my Christmas tree, put it on my back deck and decorated it for Valentines Day. Now every time I look at it I get a warm cozy feeling! I needed a little pick me up!!!!! Thank you for reading! Big hugs for all! XXX

11 Replies
oldestnewest

anxiety_59... sending well wishes with flowers and hugs. xx

Get well soon.

You are so sweet! Thank you! XXX

1 like

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Waiting for the flowers, just kidding!!!!!!!! XXX

1 like

If this were a different situation, you know I would :) x

For now, imagine a china bone tea cup and saucer filled with

lovely colorful flowers of purple, white and pink :) Sending it

virtual delivery xx Feel better soon

I really was just kidding but thank you!!! XXX

1 like

I’m so sorry. Take time to heal. Don’t over do it. I hope you are feeling much better from the fall. I bet a Valentines tree is so pretty. If I ever get my little place with the pink couch I have a tabletop tree since my boys are grown. It keeps the dogs out too. I might keep it up all year too and change with seasons and holidays. I didn’t put it up this year but that sounds fun. The stores stock Valentines stuff the day after Christmas. That sounds awesome. I’m dreading Valentines this year as always. A pretty tree would be cheerful though.

Thank You Tink! It really is pretty, i have a crab apple branch tree, my mom made 35 -40 years ago, I've always done that one for the seasons! This year I switched it up! I really needed it! No for days I didn't realize, I knew I didn't feel right though, and was really over doing, this week I took 2 days off from housework, yesterday I over did and come 4 pm I knew it! Thank you so much for writing to me, it means a lot to me! XXX

Get well soon hope your ok

Thank you Simonn! i think maybe my ego is more hurt than me! Every week when my hubby leaves he tells me to be safe, hahaha, now I know why!!!!!!

Sweetheart hope you are feeling better. 💐 Bet your love tree is beautiful. Hope ur honey loves it.

You are such a dear!!!!!!! He may not notice it, hahaha!!!!!! Yes it is beautiful!

1 like

You may also like...