New to this site

Hi my name is Jenn. I am new to this site. I suffer from anxiety and depression. I have a lot going on in my life right now. My mom is extremely ill, my marriage is not going that well. I feel like I always have the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I am joining this group hoping to meet people that understand what these feelings are like and maybe some suggestions on how to deal with the symptoms.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hi, say a little bit more about your symptoms if you can, it just means that we can all be more supportive.

• Thank you! The symptoms that I have are I am anxious pretty much all the time. I feel like I get panic attacks just about everyday. I get palpitations, chest pain, start to sweat, constant worrying. Lately I don't even want to get out of bed. I even left work early today because I don't even feel like I can be there all day. I feel sad a lot.

Wow reading that back I sound like a basket case 😕. I am in therapy which I have just restarted.

• You are totally not a basket case! So many people feel the same way you do and even though it sucks, it is normal! BTW my name is Jen too, haha.

You may also like...