I am writing this post for two main reasons (don't worry, its not a long post). But I wanted to go through my current regimen for the following objectives:
a) Feedback from veterans on their supplements and what I might be missing or should look into, and
b) Offer a starting point for those newly diagnosed
As a brief background I am 42 years old. My PSA was 0.33 in March and I had a normal DRE. However, an incidental finding on an MRI should suspiciousness in the prostate region. After some investigation and further tests, a biopsy revealed 10/12 cores were inflamed and 2 showed ASAP cells (atypical small acinar proliferations - a high predictor of PCa).
I've decided to start taking a bunch of supplements in the hopes of stopping PCa from ever developing. Please note I am not endorsing any of the following products in any way. I am also including the brand/product if possible as I have been finding that information helps when I read other people's posts.
1) IP6 Gold powder - 2 scoops, twice daily
2) Transfer Point beta glucan - 5 caps per day
3) Doctor's Best 1000mg High Absorption Curcumin - I may change to Now's Curcubrain which supposedly has great bio-availability, and also doesn't come with BioPerine or Black Pepper 1 tablet per day
4) Pectasol-C - 6 caps 3 times daily
5) Source Naturals Pomegranate Extract - 2 tabs twice daily
Supplements I am looking into:
1) Nitro 250 Resveratrol from Revgenetics - micronized, supposedly great absoprtion
3) European Milk Thistle
6) Hemp Oil/tablets probably from Endoca in Europe
Any others you all recommend / think I should add?
Thanks to a superb community.
EDIT: Wanted to add, I also take 50 billion 15 strain probiotics. Mostly for IBS and gut health, but agood gut health may also help with PCa /shrug