Possible pregnancy

Hi everyone I'm new to this. So here goes

I had my tubes cut tied and burnt after my last c-section in November 2012. I have an on point 28 day cycle. I saw my last period on the 29th of June, they last five days. After that i kept falling asleep at my computer at work, I've gained a little weight, urinating often, nauseous everyday and night, there is creamy fluid coming out my left nipple while transparent fluid out the right. A

Before this i had heavy white discharge two days when i wiped after using the bathroom. Then i spot once on the 24th late in the afternoon, nothing for that night. I spot off and on the 25th only when i pee and also on the 26th with some pressure so i went to the hospital, where they did a blood test for pregnancy and it was negative. My period was due on the 27th i haven't seen anything and today is the first of August. On the 31st when i went to the bathroom there was the fai test pink discharge with some stuff that look like mucus. Someone please help could i be pregnant. . Desperately hoping

6 Replies

• Hi😊

Probably the best advice anyone would give is to make an appointment with your Doctor, in case you had a false negative. xB

• I agree. Go to your Gp or buy a test. In that case you can check if the first test wasnt good. Good luck!!

• Thanks naomi1002

I felt so sick last night, now this morning. I did a test. I'm thinking of going to the hospital and do an ultrasound. Will let you guys know how it turns out. Sorry the test said neg

• Endo has side effects that can make you feel sick, bloated and dizzy. I thought i was pregnant because i had a very extended tummy, but i wasnt. I had a large cyst on my ovarie and then when i had surgery they realised there was a spot of endo as well. Make sure they will check you and you seel help from gp.

Good luck with everything!!

• hii,

i also think that you should consult your GP.

• Thank everyone. Well I'm presently at the hospital. Will let you know how it goes

You may also like...