I've just found out yesterday that my mum might have pancreatic cancer. The doctors' have diagnosed a cyst on my mum's pancreas, and they've said yesterday that it is almost certainly cancer. My mum will need major surgery to remove the pancreas, and because of my mum's other serious health conditions, (she's had WG since around 1985), that she could have a heart attack or stroke during the operation, but if they decide that they can't operate on my mum because of the risks, and it is that she could only have months to live. The doctors' said to discuss it with our family, and to let them know next week what our decision is about wether or not to go ahead with the operation.
Any advice and support would be very much appreciated.