After consultation with my endo one positive change has been implemented to improve my symptoms - levothyroxine has been increased from 75 to 100mcg. Endo stated: "Your TSH is too high. It needs to be somewhere between 0.5 and 1".
As much as I liked that part I'm not so happy about the response I got about my vitamin/mineral levels which in his opinion are either within its range or just borderline.
Here it goes what was tested:
* TSH - 2.18 mIU/L (0.27 - 4.20)
* FT4 - 16.2 pmol/L (12 - 22)
* FT3 - 4.6 pmol/L (4.0 - 6.8)
* B12 - 297 pg/mL (197 - 771)
* Serum folate - 3.9 ng/mL (2.9 - 26.8)
* Calcium - 2.44 mmol/L (2.2 - 2.6)
* Phosphate - 0.84 mmol/L (0.87 - 1.45)
* Cortisol - 138 nmol/l (133 - 537)
* Iron - 10.9 umol/L (6.6 - 26.0)
* Vit. D - 69 nmol/L (25-120)
Ferritin, reverse T3 and antibodies haven't been tested on this occasion.
Obviously above results aren't optimal but what can be done to improve it?
What supplements should I take and in what amout?
Any suggestions toward particular shop or brand will be very welcomed.
I have posted on Pernicious Anaemia forum an iron panel and full blood count so hopefully they will add something to the pool.