Private Endocrinologists

Hi All. After suffering for many years I am lucky to start a job where I have private healthcare. I have had a GP's appointment and as I am wanting to go private he is not undertaking any new tests and just asked the name of an endocrinologist that I want to be referred to. I have had tests previously from the GP and have always been at the low end of normal or borderline but have 95% of the symptoms listed on ThyroidUK, so want to find a sympathetic consultant! I live in the Windsor, Berkshire area, does anyone have any recommendations? Many Thanks in advance.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by thyroid conditions by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Rubysunshine,

Email louise.roberts@thyroiduk.org.uk for a list of member recommended endocrinologists.

Members who have feedback about endos in your area will respond via private messages. We don't discuss individual doctors on the forum so I shall be closing this thread to comments.

You should check with your healthcare provider whether they have an 'approved list' of endos you can consult before you book a consultation.

To read a private message: support.healthunlocked.com/...

To send Rubysunshine a private message: support.healthunlocked.com/...

You may also like...