Can't buy NDT online anymore?

Hi.

I've been using Thyroid S for a long time now and been doing incredibly well on it. I've just come to re order it and can no longer get it online no matter where I look. I'm desperate to find somewhere that stocks it. My doctor will never give me a prescription on the NHS for it. I've tried for years with no luck. Does anyone know where it can now be purchased? Or does anyone know a good alternative? I cannot bare the idea of going back to being as ill as I was on thyroxine. Please help.

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Please respond by Private Message

See the forum guidelines - especially 23 - which are available here:

thyroiduk.org.uk/tuk/suppor...

• I still purchase it online OK but I have never been able to PM anyone if I could I would give you the info.

• Just click on meg26 name at top of her post, this will take you to her profile where there is a message button, click on this & leave a message. Hope this helps you both

• Thanks I have tried it I hope that it's worked.

• Thank you both. I've had the messages through. Xxx

• Thank you Meg26 for sending me the info x

• Please can those who have links to purchase Thyroid S PM me as well pls? It's changed my world for the better and I don't want to run out either.

• Me too thanks

• Me too please!

• Please could you PM me the link

• Me too please and thanks.

• Could i have the link as well please xx

• Can I have the link too, please

• Caz45,

If you want a link please send a private message to the person you are requesting it from or write your own post.

To send a private message: support.healthunlocked.com/...

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.

You may also like...