Buying T3 online

Hi, I'm new here

Could anyone let me know where to buy liothyronine online please. I've been prescribed it for 10 years without a problem until last year when my GP looked at blood results and said I had to cut down to one 20 mcg a day instead of two. I stupidly did this and within a few months put on three stone and spiralled down into a pit of misery with constant headache, foggy brain, blurred vision and spent 16 hours a day in bed but with pains in my legs which stopped me from sleeping. I think the reason I do well on T3 only is that my first test result, before I was put on medication, showed a high enough T4 but low T3 reading, so there's probably a conversion problem. I've now returned to two tablets a day but finding it hard to get back to my former self. Until recently I had no knowledge of sites like this one so didn't know about the struggle thyroid sufferers have to get proper treatment. I'm now in a constant state of stress waiting for my GP to tell me he can no longer prescribe liothyronine so your help would be greatly appreciated.

72 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sent you info where I am ordering T3 without prescription on PM.

• Me too,  please... :)

• me too please

• Please can you PM me the info. I'm on T3 only & I always bought from Mexico before. Thanks

• Me too please! 

• Please may I have the information too? Thank you 

• Would b very grateful for your info too please

• Hello I'd be grateful for the t3 ordering details as well, thank you

• Me too please xxx

• Can you send me it too please !!! 

• Sent.

• Sorry, could you send it to me too please..? many thanks

• Sent it.

• Could I please get the info?

• Sent you PM.

• Please can you tell me too×

• Sent you PM.

• Can I PLEASE have info where to buy t3?

Thank you :)

• Sent you PM.

• Hi sweetbroccoli Where you order your T3 from, do they supply Levo? I have a site for Levo but only from 50 onwards, and I may need 25's. I am trying to get a supplier in mind as my doctor does not like me on 75 even though I feel so well (stupid I know), but I cannot go back to how I was on just 50.Thanks D

• Sent you PM.

• Please can u let me know where u ordered t3 online thanks

• Sent you PM.

• I have been trying to buy this online without a prescription without success, so I'd be grateful for the information 

• could you send me it too please 

• Me too please. I know I have a conversion problem but gp just not able to help me :(

• Snap !!! 

• I hope I managed to send messages to all :)

• Hello

I feel bad asking because I can see that you must be pretty overwhelmed with request, but could you please send me the information too?  I would much appreciate it.

Regards and thanks

• Please may I have the information too? Many thanks  

• Sent you PM.

• I'm sorry to ask but could you send me the info as well.  Thank you. 

• please can I have the info as well, thank you 

• Me too please thanks

• And me also please

Thanks

• Me too please my tsh was 70.4 because I've forgotten a few, but been under a lot of stress. He only tested t4 at 13 and it's never reached higher than 15. Last year I had the same problem my tsh was 79, but I stook to taking my tablets and even doubled up my t4 my results were tsh 0.5, t3 7.5 and t4 15 at My gp said I'm on a weird concoction. I was prescribed this by Dr Skinner who unfortunately has passed away. He said when I'm treated properly probably over medicated. I said I'm not because I've been treated on symptoms. He said he wasn't going to argue with me. My vit d was 45 but said he won't give supplements. It has been as low as 24. I think they will try and stop t3 soon I asked if I could have adrenal fatigue he never even said a word.

• I hope I managed to send messages to all. If I missed someone let me know.

• Could I have this info as well please 

• If you have been getting t3 on NHS keep fighting for it.  I have spent 12 months in a state of stress too and been given the run around but think I have got somewhere with my new consultant saying saying I can mkeep my t3 she also said docs not allowed to prescribe unless your under a consultant.  Stand your ground !! Of course if no luck buy elsewhere. X

• Thanks polly3, that's what I intend to do. I do fear for the future though. My worst fear would be that an EU law is passed to stop people buying thyroid medicine from abroad but perhaps I'm just being a pessimist!

• I know.....it's tough but never give up and instead hope that they become aware that t3 helps and will prescribe readily.  Good luck and try not to loose hope. X

• Could I have this too please

• And me too please

• May I add my name to the list for this info please? Many thanks for your time in sharing - much appreciated.

• Sent.

• Could I have info as well please. Thank you x

• Sent it.

• I didn't mean to start a tsunami of requests sweetbroccoli but thank you for answering us all!

• No problemo. I am at home with some kind of flu so there is not much else for me to do anyway :)

• Hope you feel better soon but if you can face it, me too please for T3 info!🙂

• Thank you Lindsay1995. Just sent you PM.

• Somehow "mfinn" came out as main...autocorrect I think!

• Hello

Sorry to bother you, but could you please send me the info too?

• Sent.

• Many thanks

• Could I get the ordering info as well?

Thank you

• Can i please get the info as Well

• Just sent you link on PM.

• Wow, can see you have had lots of requests for info on where to buy, but can I add myself to that request please? Going to ask the GP first, but if that fails.....!! Thanks

• Sent you link.

• Please can someone send me info on where to buy t3?

Greatful

• Hi Everyone

Would anyone be able to send me the link for T3? Im on 200mcg/day of levothyroxine and I just cant shift weight no mantter how hard I try (gym, exercise, limited calories) Thanks :-)

• Sent you PM.

• Could I be a pest and have the link too please?

• Could you kindly send me the info on how to order T3.

Many thanks

• oh my God! My source has dried up! I too need a new place to buy T3 as soon as possible, please. I had no idea till now, so please can someone tell me where they get theirs. I am in London, UK. Thanks!

• Could you send me the link please. My GP have refused to prescribe me T3, the Consultant says they have to - I'm stuck in the middle about to run out. I can't function properly without it!

• Please could you possibly send me the link too. Presently on 50 mg of t3 a day got my supplies when on holiday but would ideally like to get a supplier closer to home. Many thanks.

• I've just joined and would appreciate if you could pm me the detail on ordering T3?

Thanks

• PM'd you.

• Sweetbroccoli, Could you please send t3 ordering info to me?

• PM'd you.

You may also like...