I'm going to start by saying I'm in New Zealand. I'm at my wits end trying to convince doctors to keep testing me to find what could be wrong.
So far all blood tests (Rh factor, liver, thyroid etc) have come back normal but although I'm sure I'm classed as crazy and given a fibromyalgia diagnosis, I just *feel* it could be something to do with my thyroid. Honest answers welcomed. I'd love advice on whether to push my doc for more bloods (despite normal results) or just get over myself.
Free T4 : 16 (normal range 10-20)
TSH: 0.63 (normal range 0.3 - 4.00). Previous results I was at 0.90
My main symptoms:
- Neck/shoulder aches & pain (100% of the time, gave up my desk job)
- Body over-reacting to gym workouts (unjustified DOMS)
- Weak/tremors in left arm
- Anxiety/depression (new for me)
- Heart, Atrial Fibrillation/tachycardia (hospitilised several times)
- Acid problems .. severe pains, not understanding what triggers it. I've never had acid before.
- tired, unmotivated (prob because I'm sick of being in pain)
- increase in optical migraines, (I get them when my body is stressed, seems my body is always stressed!)
- feeling of being out of control, don't understand my body or how it functions anymore, it throws unjustified symptoms at me continually.
Any real, brutal & honest opinions really appreciated. I'm sick of feeling crazy, not understanding myself and I'm withdrawing as I always seem to be the needy one. (can't sit on that hard seat, it'll mean days of painful neck etc). Thank you in advance!