Supplier/s of levothyroxine please

I need to top up my levo as my gp has started me on 25 mcg after I had been used to taking 3/4 - 1 grain ndt. I was on my knees this week and upped it myself to 50 mcg which I want to maintain for 6-8 weeks before I declare. I'm hunting around the web for a trusted provider of t4. My usual NDT supplier stocks Eltroxin - the new version.

My gp is prescribing Wockhardt but I found some unpleasant product contamination info from several years back. In short I want it all...a decent make from a trusted supplier, and over the net.

I just nearly completed a transaction and got cold feet.

Would appreciate pm of info anyone might have...thank you x

3 Replies

• I am on only T3 but website I'm ordering it from has T4 as well. Sent you link.

• Hi ellismartin could you send me your supplier too please. I was reluctantly given 75mcg Levo by my old Doctor. Feeling well on it (so far), but I fear my new doctor will lower back to 50 as she isn't 'comfortable ' giving me the higher dose. Waiting to see an Endo but thought I would bear in mind a reputable supplier of Levo if needed. Thank you in advance.

• Will send you link on PM. I noticed that they have only 100 mcg T4 tablets in offer but you can cut them in quarters I guess or ask them can they sell you lower dose tablets as I know that Uni Pharma T4 comes in all "sizes" :)

You may also like...