Blood results

Can I up my Levothyroxine on these results ,my tsh is now 0.77 and was 0.02 as I had been on levo and T3 so nowit is gradually going up ,my TSH is 16.2 now ,range is 10.6- 23.2 . I feel cold and chest feels weird , so thinking it's slightly under medicated . Also some nights when I take it at bedtime about half an hour or more after I take it I get really cold and shivering and temp drops to last night 35.8 for a while so your cold and can't sleep ,when I get to sleep I'm fine and feel warm rest off night ,any advice why this happens.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Maggiemay, there is scope to increase dose as FT4 is only mid-range. Increasing dose will improve FT4 but will lower TSH.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I am not a medical professional and this information is not intended to be a substitute for medical guidance from your own doctor. Please check with your personal physician before applying any of these suggestions.

• Tsh is slowly going up as I am now on just Levothyroxine ,it was 0.02 before as I was on T3 as well , only going up to 100 mg every 3 days incase I go up too quickly ,

• Why are you not now on t3? Did you stop it or was it the doctor?

• I had to stop it as it was not agreeing with me ,

You may also like...