Can anyone recommend an Endocrinologist in the Milton Keynes or Northampton area please? I have my results and I am "satisfactory" according to my doctor though I don't feel it!!! So would like to go to a specialist for my underactive thyroid :)

Thanks in advance,


Recommendations via private messages please in accordance with posting guideline #25, thank you.


Last edited by

6 Replies

  • Bambam1,

    I think you need an endocrinologist.

    I think an oncologist usually helps with after care after any given treatment.

    Sorry I don't live in your area,


  • Hi Flower 007,

    Thanks...wrote this in a blonde angry moment after speaking to my doctor!!! I will amend :)

  • Haha. We all have those Bambam1.

    Best to repost question.

  • Thanks :)

  • Bambam, you can edit your title by clicking on the v down arrow and selecting edit. Click on the orange Edit response to submit your changes.

    Email louise.warvill@thyroiduk.org.uk for a list of member recommended endocrinologists.

    If you post your results with the lab ref ranges members will advise.

  • Thankyou!!! I will email louise now:)

You may also like...