I was hoping for some advice on an ongoing situation.
For some time now (over 3years), I have been experiencing the following:
- difficulty losing weight, regardless of eating habits and exercise
- cold extremities
- either too hot or too cold
- thinning hair (although may be MPB)
- constant fatigue
- serious constipation (up to 5 days between bowel movements)
- bloating and flatulence after virtually any type of food
- uncomfortable Adam's Apple area
- poor concentration and memory
- slow movements
I also suffer with Asthma and a dopamine deficiency.
I recently asked for a thyroid test and got back:
Lab has marked all as within normal range. GP won't even consider thyroid as a possible cause.
My mother suffers with mild hypothyroidism. I had thyroid issues in my teens - I believe it was slightly under active then. I don't recall being symptomatic though.
What are your thoughts? Is it worth pursuing this further as a possible thyroid issue or leave alone?