Dr Shirine Boardman

Has anybody seen Dr Boardman and willing to give feedback. I have a TSH 4.69 (0.35-6.0) after 5 weeks on 25mg Levothyroxine, also have TPO AB 396. My doctor started treating me with TSH after private blood tests blue horizon showed TSH 4.560 (0.27-4.2) FT4 13.78 (12-22) FT3 5 (3.1-6.8) , GP retested before commencing treatment TSH 5.87 , now TSH 4.69 but refuses to increase Levothyroxine. I am looking for an endocrinologist who would be willing to increase Levothyroxine to bring TSH down further in the range until symptoms improve and also test FT4 each time TSH is tested. From your experience would Dr Boardman consider treatment with these TSH levels? Can you please PM me. Thank you

3 Replies

• what on earth does your GP think he is doping

Your TSH sjould be below 1 and your free T4 and Free T3 should be in the UPPER QUADRANT of the ranges before he stops increasing your thyroid meds

But also its absolutely vital that your

Vit D3

are all tested because they MUST BE HALFWAY in their ranges before your body has any hope of being able to utilise levothyroxine

TSH MUST NEVER EVER BE USED AS SOLE method of treating Hypothyroid

I understand your suggested doctor tends to push gluten free diets etc but no idea what she is like on TSH/T4/T3 front

• Maycov,

Dr. Boardman doesn't mind being discussed on the forum so there are a few posts you can brouse to get a feel for her. healthunlocked.com/search/S...

• Have sent you a pm!

You may also like...