my latest reports i am doubted has it lead to hyperthyroidism feeling very stressed and i gained about 10 kg in 6 months help me

Hi here are my reports with refence ranges

T3-101(value)-Reference(60-200ng/dl)-C.L.I.A method

T4-17.8(value)-Reference(4.5-12.0microg/dl)-C.L.I.A method

TSH-0.80(value)-Reference(0.30-5.5,icroIU/ml)-C.L.I.A method

C.L.I.A-competitive lumniscent immuno assay

I became very weak and gained much weight and we are planning to have a kid ,i am newly married does this affect as i unable to conceive and its paining lot

Apart from these i have low Vitamin-D and FBS(Fast Blood Sugar ) is 100 and i have low haemoglobin i.e now according to reports its 10.5 please suggest as we are moving to UK in a week and though i consulted doctor i dint get proper feedback

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi

I'm sorry you have had no replies - your Question is not overly clear - please confirm if you have a diagnosis and if so, what it is.

I have no idea what CLIA Method means, and I suspect that a lot of other people will not either. Please confirm that these are blood test results..

Hopefully, this information will help people to offer support...

Louise

• Its the method blood test results are taken that depends on diff diagnostic center i have taken Blood test in Thyrocare

.I jus want to know if t4 is more is there any adverse affects

apart from these

Apart from these i have low Vitamin-D and FBS(Fast Blood Sugar ) is 100 and i have low haemoglobin

I became very weak and gained much weight and we are planning to have a kid ,i am newly married does this affect as i unable to conceive and its paining lot t

Last month i am regular in menstrual periods this month i exceeded the date of menstrual and still i dint get date

You may also like...