Has anyone used Blue Horizon lately?

Hi all

I've been on the main Thyroid UK site and seen a combined Ferritin, folate and B12 test through the Blue Horizon download, but have been unable to find it on any of their websites, Blue Horizon or Home Blood Tests. I did use it at the beginning of the year and wanted to retest but have no idea where to look. They do the individual tests but that's over £200 for the three, which is way over my budget.

Any ideas please.

Thanks

Tracey

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'd ring them up - we have had a number of people say they are helpful if you do so.

Get the impression their website is not always as wonderful as they would like it to be. :-)

Rod

• Thanks Rod, out of interest I have a cold at the moment, could it make any difference to a test?

• I really don't know. There again. I am not sure that anyone knows! It would be very sensible for someone to do some research if none has yet been done.

Rod

• Tracey, the best thing to do is give them a call 0800 0988 751 or you could send Paul a PM healthunlocked.com/user/Blu...

• Thanks for the link, I will PM as I hate the telephone. x

• Funny enough I used them today, I phoned then, I did send email and then I had a call. X

• Hi Merissa, I will try a direct email as I have had no reply from the PM. Many thanks

You may also like...