I know that compared to some people on here 7 tablets is nothing but I am VERY confused about what I should and shouldn't take around other tablets and I'm really struggling to take all of my tablets without interfering with my routine.
I am currently taking:
- 100 mcg Levothyroxine (one tablet, once a day)
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D) (two tablets, twice a day)
- Methyl B-12 1000 mcg (one tablet, once a day)
- 500 mg Vitamin C (one tablet, once a day)
- 1 sachet iron supplements (spatone)
I know that Levothyroxine should be taken on an empty stomach and that I should wait one hour before eating or drinking anything other than water but otherwise I am confused about what I can take when and I'm concerned that I may be affecting my health by taking things at the wrong time.
Any advice would be amazing