still got diarrhoea after 7 days

it started last week fely bit sick but wasnt then i have had the runs since then i havent eaten alot and have lost 7kg only been sipping water and flat lemonade and been having really bad tummy cramps somedays i got about 4 times in morning then dont go allday butthen can be most night going its starting to get me down went to drs but said it a virus but for how long

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • The thing with a virus is you cant have medication to get rid of it. And its case of ride it out. I would say try and have crackers or bread sticks and bananas as they are meant to be really good for the stomach

• Hi nicnat

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Buscapan can help the craps you can get them from a chemist. Maybe your GP should investigate if this continues. I have gone through running to the toilet many times but I suffer from ulcerative colitis and diverticulitis. So when I have a flare I am never away from the toilet. I do feel for you. Please take good care of yourself. Jan 🤗🤗🤗🌹🌷🌹🌷xxxx

• IV STOPPED GOING TO TOI;ET BUT MY CRAMPS ARE STILL REALLY BAD AS FEEL LIKE LABOUR PAINS BUT IM NOT PREGANT IV TRIED PAIN KILLERS BUT THEY NOT HELPING THE PAINS ARE REALLY BAD

• Try Buscapan from the chemist. Take good care of yourself. Jan xx

You may also like...