Just dropping by

Just dropping by

Had an amazing time in Barcelona, walked a lot, ate a lot and drank a fair bit. I would love to go again, so much to see and experience. The diet is going well, 22lbs another 7 to go and I will be happy.

About 3 weeks till Paris trip and next holiday is to Florida in September (with my husband) .

Everyone is still doing well just believe that it is so worth it, financially and better health.

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Wow KC looks like your having a ball ๐Ÿ˜Š Great weight loss, great holidays and 27 superb smoke free months ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ well done hun you are certainly making the most of your new found wealth.... Am DELIGHTED for ya hun ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

• Hi KC great to see ya and enjoying your hols too๐Ÿ‘

Congrats on losing 22 lbs as well๐Ÿ‘ please tell us how ya did it coz there's been a lot of talk on here today about diets๐Ÿ˜ณ

You really are very inspirational and it's great for everyone to see it's achievable. Well done and enjoy Paris๐Ÿ—ผ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I am following Slimming World but doing it at home, I'm not good at going to classes. I get my info online, lots of info on there and it is not really a diet it's a healthy eating plan. I think it makes you think about what you put in your mouth and plan your meals.

I think I'm 28 months now!

• Hi KC,

Sounds like an absolute blast...thank you so much for popping in with your updates..seeing long term quits really does help the newbies๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Hi K.C., Lovely to see your enjoying life to the full. Like everyone says your such an inspiration to us all.

Off to look at slimming world now. :) xx

• Congrats KC๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟ 22 lbs!!! I'm losing at a snails pace ๐ŸŒ I've cut out flour, bread, sugar, pasta ... Mostly carbs.... I gained 10 lbs๐Ÿ˜กGrrr.... I need to get moving more... I exercise less since I quit๐Ÿ™„ Go figure

You may also like...