4 weeks

Cant believe ive made it to 4 weeks without a cig. The first 2 weeks were a real struggle as i felt awful and didnt think i would stay quit but i did and i feel so much better. I must say coming on this fantastic site and just reading posts from all you lovely people has helped me alot so i thank you all. You are all going through your own personal journeys and i wish you all good luck for the future. Once again thank you all for making my journey that little bit easier xx NOPE

8 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • 4 weeks is just sensational Jules. You should be feeling very proud of yourself. Do treat yourself with the money you have not spent on cigarettes.. You sure have earned it :)

Keep up the great quit you have going :) :)

• Thank you glolin x the money i dont spend on cigs is being saved for my holiday to spain in june x really looking forward to it and couldnt go if i was still smoking x

• what a fantastic incentive. I too have saved the majority of the money i would have spent on cigarettes for a holiday. I was planning in going to the USA as my oldest son lives there ( I am in Australia) but him and his family are coming here to Australia...

I am now looking at a trip to europe. Have always loved the idea of one of those river cruises :) :)

• Thats great glolin i bet you cant wait to see your son and family and hope you have a great time when you go on your travels x

• pretty excited as it was 3 years since my last visit. So thankful for skype :) :)

• imageshunt.com/wp-content/u...

Massive congratulations Jules on your great quit, well done๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’

Thanks for sharing your good news with us๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿšญ๐Ÿšญ๐Ÿšญ๐Ÿšญ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you briarwood woohoo lol x

• You are doing fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

You may also like...