Well look at that nice new shiney badge. Thanks Pete hope your feet didn't get too wet!

I am very busy at the moment getting quotes for a bathroom refurbishment and checking out flights to Barcelona for a little break with my two daughters. I also spent a long time in the Apple Store and gave in to temptation and bought a Mac Book. This fag money soon mounts up. Makes it more worthwhile somehow.

13 Replies

• i2.glitter-graphics.org/pub...

Woo hoo 2 years ‼️‼️‼️🎈🎉💐🎊🎈🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🌟🌟

So glad you're enjoying spending the extra cash, well done KC👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Whopping Congratulations on that TWO YEAR (did I say "Whoopee!" ? ) BADGE!

Enjoy making good use of your savings! ... and have fun!

• Congratulations KCon you 2 years. That is just fantastic🍾🍾🍷✈️✈️🌺🌺

• Whooooohoooo flippinfandabidosietastic 2 years.... 2 years....... OMG I am soooo DELIGHTED for ya hun 😊😊

Glad your putting that extra cash to great use too.... get you with your Apple Mac and trips aways as well as a new bathroom 😊😊😊😊

• Yippyyyyyy Dippyyyyyyy Dooooooo KC, 2 flippin years smokefreeeee now then gal :) :) :)

A little something for ya KC :) :)

Am just flippin looooooving you treating yourself :) :) and your daughters :) :) you ENJOYYYYYYYY :) :) :)

Am so PROUD of ya KC :) :) :) a great job don :) :) :)

• GORGEOUS prezzies for KC mister monky 😉 I hope I get something as nice when I get my badge 😉😊😊

How you diddling hun?? 😊😊

• Thanks for my flowers and chocs Pete. Will share the chocs cause you know I am on a diet!!!!!!!!!!!

• Don't worry KC we will help Ya😂😂

• Brilliant KC 👍👍🎉🎉

Fantastic achievement

You should be really proud of yourself 😂

You're a winner 🏆🏆🏆

• Whooooohoooo shanti.... is that a blinging 21 months FANTABULOUS smoke free badge you seem to be sporting???? 😊😊😊😊 am DELIGHTED for ya hun, an AWESOME quit 💐💐🎉💐🎉💐🎉💐🎉🎉💐💐🎉💐🎉💐

• Never even noticed it Droopy need to get my eyes tested 🤓 then again maybe if I seen what my hubby really looks like I'd scream 😱😱 he's bad enough without wearing glasses 😂😂

• Lmao..... shanti 😂😂😂 it's sooo bright it just dazzled you, that's all 😂😂😂

• I wish someone would refund me every penny I have spent on fags over the year I would be able to retire in luxury. :-)

You may also like...