Week one

Haven't been on here since I stopped smoking a week ago,this time round has been really positive I've actually had no cravings this time.dont want to jinx it but I think this is my time & the other times were trial runs. Seems like I haven't smoked in forever & I can't ever understand why I ever did ,it's such a horrid habit glad to be rid of it. Hope everyone is still positive & enjoying there new found freedom from mr nic ๐Ÿ˜Š nope .....

9 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Hi Lizzie well done on your first week that's really good. Glad you finding it ok ๐Ÿ˜€

• Same here, well done Lizzie and keep at it ..you are a winner!

• Well done Lizzie on getting through your first week, this is your time๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You're definitely a winner and I'm glad you're enjoying your freedom๐Ÿ˜Š

• Hey Lizzie, you obviously mean business! ๐Ÿ‘Š

Keep us updated on how you're doing as your journey will help others ๐Ÿ‘

True winning style is the way forward ๐Ÿ™…

• Yaaaay Lizzie๐Ÿ‘ Just keep an eye on ol Mr Nic...... He's an evil so and so...... Watches me everyday....... Not One Puff xx

• Aup Lizzie, your going great guns gal :) 1 week Winner alreadyyyyyy Yippyyyyyy Dippyyyy doooooo :) :)

I'm soo glad your not having many cravings :) but please keep your guard up and stay focused cos that flippin mr nic can strike at any time, hard and fast :o

You have the right mind set this time, soo you just keep enjoying your new found freedom and new healthier YOU :) :) :)

• Excellent x

• Thanks for the positive replies,they really mean a lot. It's very odd even though I have tobacco products in the house & all my friends & family smoke,I'm just not interested at all,something clicked New Year's Eve & woke up New Year's Day with a totally new mind frame. Feeling really positive this time but if I wobble I know I can count on you all to get me through it. Stay strong & nope ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Sometimes you 'just know' so keep up the great work๐Ÿ˜Š

Like you, I have always felt that this is the right time, but like our wise old monky says "keep that guard up" coz I have been tested on numerous occasions ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Well done Lizzie and am loving that new badge of yours ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...