Feeling positive

Thanks to all you lovely people, I'm feeling a bit better about myself today. Back on the vapestick, ordered more e-liquid but with a lower strength nicotine content - trying to slowly wean myself off that too. I know I'm going to have to suffer all the withdrawal symptoms again but, I now know exactly what to expect. Have to keep any eye on my blood pressure though - I'm only on tablets because of smoking - the last time I gave up (I was in hospital recovering from an operation to remove a tumour), I was still taking the tablets but my blood pressure went waaaaaaaay down. My GP said that the nicotine in patches/vapesticks etc. can still cause high blood pressure so I guess until I can get onto zero nicotine liquid, I'll have to keep taking the tablets!

3 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • thats great that you are feeling positive :) :)

This time its your time to shine :) :)

• Hi ya Jaxter, sorry I havnt replied before, but been flippin working :( :(

Thank you so much for being honest and open with us :) and am soooo glad your on the right road again now and feeling so positive about it, I love the way your getting straight back to it :) :)

That tells me, you are very determined to quit :) and you WILL quit :) :) and I am soooo proud of you for not giving up :) :)

Jaxter, please please, if you need any help, need a good old moan or just want a chat, then come on here gal :) cos talking helps, cos then you know your not alone :)

You look forwards to that day when your GP says to you, chuck them flippin tablets away, cos ya dont need em anymore :) :)

Take care now and see's ya soon :)

• Hi jaxter10...... You're back as a non smoker๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Your body will thank you ..... Your blood pressure will stabilize ..... Take good care๐ŸŒท

You may also like...