Now Entered in the 6th day of my quit Journey....!!!! 😊

Hey Everyone hope you all are doing good as i am here :-) Now i have surpassed day 5 and entered in day 6 so far this journey is going fantastic for me, Little bit of hurdles there was, but so far so good i can say :-) & i just visited my doctor today he gaved me some anti biotics,some tablets & cough syrup for phlegm in my chest and for degistive problem and acidity or you can say heartburn that i am having from 5 days.i'll be doing the medicine course from today hope i'll be back on my track with one thing in ma mind & that is #N.O.P.E(Not One Puff Ever) have a wonderful day guyzz & stick with your decision everyone Bcoz life is not to smoke out, it's to breath in...!!!

Thank's

Regards πŸ‘‰ S!DπŸ‘ˆ

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done Sid and am glad you went to the doctor😊 tomorrow you get your week badge and that's a fantastic achievement 😊

Keep up the good work 😊

• Hi Sid,

It's great you sound really upbeat and positive about you're quit.

The NOPE mantra really helped me too, every time I thought about having a sneaky cig I kept remembering it.

You're doing really well, hope the medicine starts helping you.

Kas

Xx

• Hi Sid,

You are going great guns on your quit...loving the positive attitude you have got going there

• Thank's glolin and kas100 it couldn't happen without all the great members here 😊

πŸ‘‰S!DπŸ‘ˆ

• Hiya sid I see that monky has caught you a new badge 😊 but coz he's old he caught you a one month and not a one week 😊😊😊 I'm sure he will be a long at some point to swap it over but in the meantime well done, you must be day 10 now..... Well done πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ

• WHOOOOOOPS, ermmm, I will have to put my specks on this time eh :o orrrrrr, drink more water with it :o :D :D

Well spotted Droopy :) :) its a good job somebody is alert :| :D :D xx

• Ahh mister monky it's only coz you know our Sid is sooo positive and determined that he'll achieve the 1month badge that you caught it in advance 😊😊

Listen if it was me I'd be getting em totally wrong coz I only have a bit of a brain cell but you have a whole one πŸ˜˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ how you diddling mister (I can't sleep.... Hence why I'm on here ) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You may also like...