New shiny badge

New shiny badge

I may not have got my official one yet but Monky is working hard out in the fields trying to catch it :) :) so the lovely Betts sent me this one instead with a lovely song,,, theirs a chilled drink ready for you both,, yours is in a tin Monky ;) anyone else is very welcome to raise a glass theirs plenty to go round on the end of our lovely bank holiday

53 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Looking good fresher ....... great badge -x-

• Thanks Droopy, I love it. X

• Fresher, thats just flippin sooooooooooooper gal :) :)

Me thinks its time to celebrate :) :)

ladies :)

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...

• That's Great Pete.... how do you attach a pic? I have tried but it never works for me... :*

• I'm on google, so all I do is --

open a new tab

click on images

write what image you need

click on search

a load of pics appear

right click on the one you want to use

a drop down menu will appear

click on ' copy image URL '

then, right click on your comment, then click paste :) :)

• oh ok........ thanks don't expect to see a pic attached anytime soon...hhahahahahaha

• :D :D :D

• Are you on google or something else ??

• Spot on gal, I just cant fault you one little bit gal :) :)

• Well done droopy,,, good grief all these unexpected talents when we pack in smoking :D x

• I know - whatever next :)

• Hmmmm, thats whats worrying me :o

• You need to do a post on how to do all your smilies monkey, I'm used to just pressing them on my I pad but it doesn't work on here so I'm having to go back to basics lol :P

• Fresher, just hover your mouse over the smilie you want, and you will see how its made :) :P :P to you toooooooo.

• It doesn't do that on I pads sadly,,, fact sheet neaded desperately haha pleeeaasseee :d

• lol :D :D :D

• I use google..... haven't had internet for that long so still trying to find my way round it :)

• At the top of the page, you will see what you call a tab, you will see a sort of diamond shaped grey bit, hover your mouse over that and it will come up, New Tab :) left click on that :) then tell me what appears :o

• I'm on my I pad and can't do it aaarrrrggghhh

• ooh I think I did it - Monky, this one is for you :)

• 8-) 8-)

Someone mentioned a party?? :)

• Where've ya been Betts, come on in and paaaarrrtttaaayyy :D

• One for Fresher!

• Ooooooohhhh I can't open it

• Sorry Fresher

Having a bit of trouble withy android here, keeps hanging too :(

Another try :)

Your simply the Best!

• Hahaha got it fabulooooosoooooo Thankyou, just watched it through and hubby walked through and just looked at me lol x

• Amazing and what you don't realise is that it's the tune they play when our local team comes out so every time I hear the Warriors on TV I'll remember it, Thankyou for the support xx

• You are very welcome :)

Your song too now :D

• Haha I know thanks to you x :D

• LOVING the badge fresher,lovin the 4 week quit more tho.Well done on an awesome effort.

Hugs

H

X

• Thanks snowdrop but it's 8 weeks now woohoo :D x

• Hi Fresher, you not got your new badge yet? Tsk. Well congratulations on your 8 weeks. Brill. :)

• Hahaha I know Monkys obviously still out in the field lol, Thankyou :D

• He'll be sitting with a tinny eating pringles while his lovely wife is out in the field looking for a shiny badge :D

• :D :D I like pringles, mmmm. My 12 month old grand daughter loves them, she raids the cupboards looking for them :D

• A girl after my own heart Sinfree :) :)

• Are you trying to take the ermmm micky out of me young Lady :o :P :D :D

Ha ha as it happens I have had a rest from in the field and am sat here sitting with a cannie giving it some slurrrrrrrrp :) :)

• as if I would...... ;) Its lovely that you got the job of badge hunter :) you carry on slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrping away, I might have to join you with a V ;D

• I can just see him now sat under a tree with his hat tilted enjoying his can under the tree :D

• I wish Fresher, I wish gal :) :)

• Not the Pringles again hahaha

• So droopy you reckon it's all a front and his poor wife is running around in the fields then :D

• Er YEP.....if you want a job doing ask a woman.............. but obviously she has a torch otherwise she wont catch your shiny new badge glinting in the moonlight :)

• Obviously multitasking :D

• OY, us flippin old boys can multitask as well you flippin know :P :D :D

• lmao... :D :D :D :D

• :D :D :D

• nite sinfree, enjoy your book, Im off to do the same :)

• Nite nite Sinfree, Julie, Fresher and everyone I hope you all have a wonderful nights sleep and have the most beautiful sweet dreams ever :) :) :)

You know that your all mad dont you :o just like me !! and I thank you all and luv ya all for helping me :) :)

Enjoy your zzzzzzzzz :) :) xxxxx

• Haha yea we're defo all a bit mad but smoke free yea , night Monky x

You may also like...