PMRGCAuk
7,379 members12,104 posts

Back from hols with very little drama!!

Back from hols with very little drama!!

So...managed 3 weeks in South Africa with only one teeny little increase in the pred..to cover the long journey there and the tiredness!! Such a memorable holiday. Now back on 8.5mg so will return to my very slow weaning process. First cataract op booked for Friday. Feeling very positive. Must be the holiday. I hope you are all managing well, I missed my little visits to the forum. xx

7 Replies
oldestnewest

So glad that your holiday went well and you've returned feeling positive. That shows careful management, well done!

Good luck with your operation on Friday. I hope you feel serene throughout ( diazepam?) and like most folk, feel very pleased that you did it.

2 likes

I'm hoping for serenity Jane!!! :-) No idea what they'll give me...if they give me Diazepam I'll be out for a week!!! :-)

I had 2 mgs Diazepam for an enclosed MRI Scan. I think they thought I had died, I was so still and calm. They kept saying " are you alright Jane?" I really was alright, with no sensation of being drugged.

2 likes

Hi altywhite,

Well done you, and good luck on Friday! Just lie back and relax......😌

1 like

All the best for the op - and don't go mad cleaning when you see the dust ;-)

4 likes

Haha...never thought of that!!! Don't think it's in my nature though!! :-)

Just a little update on the eyes!!! All went well yesterday....I am now wearing sunglasses as everything is so bright!!! Apparently it will only be necessary for a couple of days! Looking good so far!! :-) x

1 like

You may also like...