Groin pain after forced ejaculation

Groin pain aster for ed ejaculation: burning in the left groin area until the left basis of the penis. No scrotum pain. Can anybody help? I am suffering about this since 20 years. No solution and no firm diagnosis given. The pain stays until a satisfactory ejaculation occurs. I have done any possible lab test, MRI, x-Ray ecc. Nothing abnormal noticed with the exception of a very minimum groin hernia and a small varicocele. I am desperate... Please help! Thanks in advance for your kind concern.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Google Dr Lee Dellon its your genitofemerol nerve most likely, you can email him through his website and ask questions. I know him, tell him Renae sent you. Or his partner Eric Williams is very good. Have you had your psoas muscle released? The nerve runs through this

• First of all I would like to thank you very much for taking your time to answer to me. I am really desperate because this problem is badly effecting the quality of my life. In fact I feel a bit better when I sit with a tennis ball under the very left and top side of my left buttock and I slowly massage it. What do you recommend to have my psoas muscle released? Any medicine. Please help, you have given me some hope! Thanks a lot!!!

• Google Katy Bowman Restorative Exercises and find

The psaos release video. Google David McCoid freedom from pelvic pain he can help you as well and is in the UK

You may also like...