strange feeling

Has anyone experienced a kind of pumping feeling coming up from the stomach,

at the height of it I feel my right side jaw ache and then it subsides. I have to stop, and wait

and I dont feel well at all. Twice this has happened when I walk on rough ground or when I

bend down and come up too quickly - Im being checked for varices soon and I wonder if this

has anything to do with it. It is kind of frightening. It happened before I was diagnosed with PBC

three weeks ago. thanks

3 Replies

• I get this pumping bubbling feeling as well, so long sometimes i also check my pulse and it seems to skip, i don't know what it is or if it's the same as yours but mine seems to come from the centre of me, like in my middle.

• Hi, thankgoodness Im not going mad! did you ask your doctor what it was?

My doctor didnt seem too interested at the time but maybe she will be now I have a diagnosis. I would like to know more if you dont mind.

• I asked him a while back and he just said possible anxiety attack. Like the response you got really. I must admit though I get a bit frightened as well as I thought it was me heart missing beats, but one of the other doctors said it was okay, though how he could tell without an ecg I dont' know, he only did a blood test :o(.

You may also like...