I had a polyp removed on Friday. It went fine and a chemical cauterization was done to halt the bleeding. A day later it became clear that the cauterization hadn't fully worked. I'm not hemorrhaging and was advised to wait to see if it stops on its own. In the meantime, even though I have not lost a lot of blood, I am having very bad anemia symptoms. I am due for my weekly jab today, but I fear it would just be a waste to take it. What do you think? Should I take it and hope it helps or should I try to get the other anemia sorted out first?