Methyl Nasal Spray

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good Methylcobalamin nasal spray. I'm in the U.S., and have a horribly difficult time finding methyl sublinguals. I've read that many of you have good results with the nasal spray, but can't seem to find it anywhere in stores or online. My hemotologist think I'm a loon for wanting methyl when Cyano is used here and I'm getting nowhere with him. All suggestions regarding brands and where I can order from online are most appreciated! Thanks.

11 Replies

• Sorry I don't know about nose-sprays, but I know that one can get Methylcobalamin sub-liguals on Amazon .com I have bought them myself, but found self-injection of Methyl to be better for me. Hope that this helps. Someone will give you better information on this site. All the vey best to you!

• I bought some at Costco recently. I live in Oregon if that helps. Good luck!

• I'm not in the states. I buy mine from a european company called detoxpeople. They have an on-line chat facility so you could try asking to see if they are aware of anything in the US - may have a sister company.

• Thanks Gambit 62!! I have just ordered 2 from that site. I did find you had to just look for B12 spray. Good thing cos I cant spell the other!!

• I've used your link to detoxpeople but it throws up hydroxo nasal spray and not methyl. Is this what you use and find satisfactory?

• Try searching on methyl cobalamin.

This does bring up a nasal spray and some drops

They also do a range of nasal 'drops' which are in sesame oil.

I use a mixture of hydroxo and methyl as find that each deals with different symptoms for me - and I've used both the spray and the drops - which come in different strengths.

• Thankyou

Will try again.

• Thank you all for the suggestions!

• My husband uses nascobal nasal spray for his pernicious anemia. One spray one nostril once a week. It's on prescription.

• I do not know about nasal spray, but sublingual methylcobalamin is readily available in the USA:

Might not be so easy to find in shops.

You may also like...