Pain Concern
23,190 members7,825 posts

Cosentyx results

It’s been quite a while since I posted anything, due to the hustle and bustle of Xmas I just haven’t had the time or energy to post or read or comment on anything to do with the pain concern community, but I am pleased to say the cosentyx injections that I’ve now been on for the last 6 months have really helped with my spondylitis symptoms but unfortunately has had little effect on the pain and inflammation in my other joints, I have an appointment with the rheumatology department in January so I will keep you posted x

6 Replies
oldestnewest

I hope you feel better 😊

1 like

Better than I was thank you 😊

That’s good👌😃 as I say keep smiling it keeps them guessing 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

👍🏻 Thanks for the kind words of support, I’m doing well and I’m nowhere near as depressed as I was, still suffering with severe anxiety and insomnia but I’m receiving treatment and having cognitive therapy sessions once a week 😊

1 like

It’s good to hear that your doing better and are working things out it’s not easy to do I think we all have issues to work out. Your not alone.

1 like

Thank you for your kind words of support it really helps knowing there are others who understand how difficult it is at times 😊

You may also like...