FROM DOCTORS LAST NIGHT.

Well more blood test and a like UREA ELECTROLYTES, CRETIN KINAS,FBC,CRP.ESR.ANA-CCP,CTD AND I WILL BET ANYONE A NEW CAR THEY COME BACK NEGATIVE because i must have the weirdes body going. my bet still is infernon gamma test Bingo we have a result.

The doctor say im sure their is some sort of inflamatory going on here looked at my hand but they are not cold are they no but they sore in a morning till i get going and that leg is going to break in a bit.

Her also wanted an ultrasound back on ankle again when i get that nobody knows.

meanwhile if it is rumi i have no rumi person to go to the other i had was good but hey thats cost cutting by the nhs cos i was at bury.

Last edited by

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You are going through the mill darling.xxxx

• your out and about today syl

• I most certainly am darl.xxx

• I'm not sure I got the essence of that but it sounds like things are a bit all over the place for you at the minute. I hope that something gets sorted out for you soon. Wishing you all the best.

• thanks i am all over the show with this more sore in many places

• I'm on with the bet, can I have a merc, please?

And I hope you get some useful info. from the tests for your own benefit, too. I know you've been going round in circles with this for ages, it must be very frustrating.

• we have a deal postle2 Cos i am that sure the only test they will not do gama infernon they would have had a bingo and if someone decides to do it later i will sue them.

weird though im sure its atheritus now been to long and being older by 4 years since last do getting harder whish it would just go again then i will give the holidays a run for their money. it aways happens to start in summer why not winter and why has it always gone before and not now im a weird case me thinks.

• hey dont worry, my bloods all ways came back empty apart from inflammation markers, weird I know, one stage my ferritin level was at 1000cl that was an ouch time. you're not alone with this, warmest Craig

• yep its sure is craig and it isnt getting any better for me cant push on this ankle and knee now whish i had jusst sat around when it was just my ankle hurting and then it may not have traveled to everything

• Hi Minka, dont think it would've mattered, mine started whilst I was serving in Iraq , went away for several years, then really kicked into high gear in 2008/9 . Sorry your suffering the pain is really debilitating ,please get pain relief meds and use them, yes I know we all think differently, but its really about quality of life, once the pain is under control its easier to look at this as a blip in life's highway. warmest thought Craig

You may also like...