* Santa delivered RA... I never did rate that man.
* I am considering giving up my house and renting a room at the hospital. I spend more time there than my consultant.
* After numerous XRays, I am wondering if I glow in the dark?
I have been told the following:
1. I MUST NOT get pregnant - (this is highly unlikely unless I turn up at the sperm bank or am visited by GOD.)
2. I MUST NOT drink more than one thimble full of wine per week...ARGGHH!!!
3. I MUST QUIT SMOKING - I am on day 5 of no fags and am seriously considering setting light to my tampons or mugging someone in the street for a puff.
4. I MUST attend my appointments so they can monitor any impending death or otherwise.
5. I MUST phone the hospital if I can't breath or go yellow...mmm
6. I MUST watch my weight as blubber puts added pressure on my joints...Oh Lord, do I need CHOCOLATE!!!!
As well as contending with the delights of RA, I have no vices left (Shriek!!)
Can anyone tell me what vices I can have with this disease? Have thought about a bit of furtive shop lifting but even this is difficult as I no longer have a turn of speed.