8 weeks

Made it to 8 weeks. Still feeling rough but have found out its thyroid related. I do think smoking, being a stimulant, masked how bad my thyroid symptoms are.

I often think that if I went back to drinking loads of coffee and smoking (often picked up a Costa up to 3 times a day) I'd have a metabolism boost and temporarily feel more energy, however I'm not remotely tempted. I believe my body needed to feel this sick so I could sort out the medical problems. I'm healing from a terrible addiction and believe someday soon I will feel well again

It'll all come good

4 Replies

• Well done Lulu_65 on reaching 8 weeks, that is great! Yep, smoking can mask other problems but most a very recoverable through time.

Keep up that mindset that it will all come good, I promise, it will, it takes time and patience for our bodies to heal and you are well on the road to feeling well again....

• Lulu_65

sounds like your doing great.

what th thyroid symptoms..ive got a few of my own a min .levo causing me a lot of trouble.

anyway.8 weeks.well done

take care 😊

keep kicking 😎

• Hello Lulu, sorry you're feeling rough but well done on getting to eight weeks...excellent stuff and great attitude.

• Lulu...Yes you have got the right idea... Your body is telling you that something else needs attention....By masking it with caffeine and nicotine is not a good idea.. I will get better.... Stay strong !!

You may also like...