Over 500 hours!!

I had to think a wee while - which sounded longer to me, 3 weeks or 21 days

In the end I went with hours :)

Still a daily grind, still get fed up with it, house is still full of the smell of burning martyr :D:D

Cried today :o -this particular milestone felt momentous to me, it's been 2/3rds of my life in the making, and I am hugely pleased to be here.

M

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • A huge well done from me too, Mina :)

You really are a star you know. :D

• 500 hours that sounds forever! Keep it going girl, it can definitely be a grind as we have discussed at length :D but, we will have the last laugh when we get to that penthouse and become long term quitters :) well done mate xx

• Blood y feels like forever too Donna :p

I remember my ex saying once that you don't live longer if you stop smoking - it just feels like it!!! :D

• Well done on your 500hours chick xx:p

• Still a daily grind, still get fed up with it, house is still full of the smell of burning martyr :D:D

M

I like this it made me laugh.

I have visions of you in old fashioned robes, with a faggot trailing along behind you, putting the kettle on, in a modern kitchen! :D

• I had to think a wee while - which sounded longer to me, 3 weeks or 21 days

In the end I went with hours :)

Still a daily grind, still get fed up with it, house is still full of the smell of burning martyr :D:D

Cried today :o -this particular milestone felt momentous to me, it's been 2/3rds of my life in the making, and I am hugely pleased to be here.

M

You're doing brilliantly hun!!

Wow, 500 hours, that's sooooo many fags you *haven't* smoked - how good is that?

Lol you're entitled to the martyr thing 'cos you're freeing yourself!!

You go in a caterpillar, into your cocoon and out a beautiful butterfly!!

You may also like...