Day 20

This is my day 20 check in

Firstly, to those who have taken time to share your struggles with us all today, thank you for making me feel normal :)

Laugh of the day for me - the instructions on the back of my packet of Crunchie Rocks explaining how I can re-seal the bag to maintain freshness of the contents..............

Yeah right!!! Like I'm gonna need that :D:D

Thought of the Day

"Many of life's failures are by people who did not realise how close to success they were when they gave in"

I'm gonna hold that thought with me for a bit :cool:

M

x

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Laugh of the day for me - the instructions on the back of my packet of Crunchie Rocks explaining how I can re-seal the bag to maintain freshness of the contents..............

Scoff the lot!! You deserve them hun :)

Thought of the Day

"Many of life's failures are by people who did not realise how close to success they were when they gave in"

I'm gonna hold that thought with me for a bit :cool:

M

x

Ooooh that's very true!!

Well done for sticking with it hun x

• Well done Mina - and what a silly waste of ink on that packet - who in their right mind would reseal that? Mmmmm might have a crunchie myself. I happen to have one hidden in my bedside drawer for emergencies.....:D

• TG - I have to assume the well done is for the not smoking, since the Crunchie Rocks are demolished :D:D:D

• Mina...you rock..in a crunchie kind of way...well done on completing day 20 :D:D:D

• Good stuff Mina, nearly 3 weeks now, brill :)

• 3wks Mina....Whoop whoop:D

That is definately a big milestone. :)

• Well - 3 weeks at 9.20 :D

but more importantly - well done to you. Lovely to see how well you're doing

x

• YAY FOR MINA!!! :D

3 weeks is fantastic. You're really flying now. :)

You may also like...