DAY 9! .. help?!

..sorry if im boring people with my threads but here i am day 9! going cold turkey was a great decision however im extremely tired all the time! tight chest today..of course this happens to ex smokers but day 9 is this normal? other than that im doig fantastic ty for the support guys and well done to u all for even passing day 1! quitters are strong :0)

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi .....well done for making it to day 9:).....I'm on day 21 and still feeling some tiredness !!.....but then I have had a virus and getting caffeine withdrawal aswell.......from what I have read with others .....I think its pretty normal and everyone goes at their own pace .....maybe up the fruit and veg ?......see if that helps at all :)

• Thanku!

thanks for all the comments..i dnt care how ill i become during withdrawal i would never look back now.. u will still see me here next year smoke free! :p:D

• ..sorry if im boring people with my threads but here i am day 9! going cold turkey was a great decision however im extremely tired all the time! tight chest today..of course this happens to ex smokers but day 9 is this normal? other than that im doig fantastic ty for the support guys and well done to u all for even passing day 1! quitters are strong :0)

Hi there, first of all many congratulations on getting to day 9. Tiredness was a major problem for me too, but all I can say is stick with it, as it does get better.

Double figures tomorrow :D:D

You can do it, stay strong :)

• Aaahhhh!

double figures! happy days!:D xx

• And your not boring anyone with your posts ;)

Well done mate- fantastic achievement! :D

• thanks for all the comments..i dnt care how ill i become during withdrawal i would never look back now.. u will still see me here next year smoke free! :p:D

Haha .....I'm thinking any more illness will just put me more off starting up again ;)

• Well done on your quit...the tiredness will go and by the time Spring arrives and the sun starts to shine, your energy levels will be on the up :)

• Well done indeed.

You're in double figures now - wow - much admiration.

Early days for me, but all luck to you, that's such an achievement. x

• ..sorry if im boring people with my threads but here i am day 9! going cold turkey was a great decision however im extremely tired all the time! tight chest today..of course this happens to ex smokers but day 9 is this normal? other than that im doig fantastic ty for the support guys and well done to u all for even passing day 1! quitters are strong :0)

9 days is great going and you're moving into double figures tomorrow, how fab is that :D:D

The tiredness, aches, pains, sweat and tears all improve as the days pass, stay strong you can get through this :)

You may also like...