back again :-(

Im not proud of myself being back here after a long long time.

Ive been smoking since friday, I have arranged an appointment with the stop smoking nurse at hospital tonight to get some cheap NRT.

So stupid! I was so happy not going back to my parents house and stinking. All weekend when I got home I ran straight upstairs and had a shower and mouth wash so they wouldnt smell it on me.

This time I will do it!! I know Nic's tricks now and I wont give in so easily!

3 Replies

• thats the worse point, i enjoyed the social side of going to the pub and going out talking to people having a fag.

But it was everything else that wasnt enjoyable. I think the cons out numbered the pros alot. There are so many non smokers that it is embarrassing coming back stinking of smoke.

I had to cover it up from my parents and my other half. My clothes and my car!

• Well done for staying with it though Sammi, you've been there, done that, seen the video and worn the t-shirt - so time now to wash it out of your life for good. :) Best of luck - I'm rooting for you!

• thanks hawkeye

Yes Ive definately learnt alot.

I cant believe how much fags have gone up in price! Thats a good reason not to buy another pack. Back in the day they were affordable and I think with the increasing prices more people are going to try and give up! thanks gov :D

They have actually done something helpful <3

You may also like...