Hello again i'm back..at the beginning!

Hello all,

Well the good news is that i'm going to be smoke free for 2009, the bad news is that since i last posted i've been smoking like a chimney, but lets not dwell on the past :) so here i am back at day one and determined to make it stick this time!!!!!!! hope you all had a fab christmas and new year (and that heads aren't hurting too much today!!!!)

H xx

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome home helen

Sooooooooo Pleased to have you back. We will do it this year no more slips for us. xxxxx:D:D:D

• Welcome back Helen

Good luck with your new quit, you know the score, try to learn from the last time and make this "the one".

Best wishes

Nic

• Well done Helen, just get through today smoke free.

One day at a time

Good luck

Mark

• Welcome back Helen - Nice to see you again.

• Welcome back and good luck Helen :)

Hopefully we can all spur each other on and be there for each other when needed.

I think this site is fab, i have found out so much useful information which I'm sure will help me :)

• Welcome to your New Yrs quit - and a smoke-free 2009 :D

Good luck...when you wake each morning choose not to smoke today...the days soon become weeks and the weeks months...

worked for me!!!:cool:

good luck

nicky

• How you doing today Mate. xxxx

• How you doing today Mate. xxxx

Yes, Helen.... how was your first day on wagon, actually almost 2 days now.

Hope it's going smoothly.

• mmmm

well done you!! getting back on the horse is the best thing u can be xxxxx

• So, Helen - You've been very quiet!

I think nearly all of the new New Year Quitters have been reporting in with their progress.

So, how are you doing so far?

• hello helen

welcome back :D

forget the past you cannot change it so it is over and gone, look to the future which you can change :)

have a happy and smoke free 2009:cool:

love margaretxxxx

You may also like...