Calmer Karma

Following my complete meltdown earlier, I have just noticed I was in the wrong room :rolleyes: (laugh's nervously) I am pleased to say Nicdemon has now moved on to pastures new and I am definitely past that one, all I can say is OMG! where did that come from, I've had such reasonably easy to deal with cravings up til now and today just blew me out of the water. I will never again take the moral high ground when someone says they just can't ride it out - that was tough, but if I can get through a four hour craving I'm now sure I can cope with whatever else Nicdemon flings at me. I have now armed myself with a Chicago Town chicken and bacon melt pizza, garlic bread slices and a family bag of Malteasers, I will share the pizza and bread with my bloke but I have a feeling if he tries to eat the teasers I will be back on later having another meltdown pic4ever.com/images/gaah.gif

Thank you so much for all your bracing words when my common sense had left the building.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • thank you Debbie, Whitechapel is weird but Rupert Penry Jones is rather lovely :p

• Jeannine

It's made you stronger, you've learnt by it and Nasty Nic is the one throwing a strop right now....silly buggar...now go away !

• Jeannine

It's made you stronger, you've learnt by it and Nasty Nic is the one throwing a strop right now....silly buggar...now go away !

You are right Woo, that totally hit me sideways and in a way I'm glad it happened as I now know what that pesky demon is capable of I have even more weapons in my arsenal pic4ever.com/images/121.gif

• Your not having him he is mine lol. He is so yummy x

Mmmmm pic4ever.com/images/banana_... very yummy, drool :p

• So glad things are better now, Jenn. If you can cope with that one, then you can cope with anything! I reckon it was nic's last stand, throwing everything he had at you. But who won, eh? You did! :)

Have a lovely evening...enjoy the pizza, the maltesers and the telly...:D:D

Val

xxx

You may also like...